Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baby #2 {21 Weeks}

How far along? 21 weeks
 
Maternity clothes? This is going to be a yes from here on out!
 
Stretch marks? Not yet and I'd like to keep it that way

Sleep: Still sleeping through the night; I have an occasional foot cramp that will wake me up 

Best moment this week: Connor is really starting to get excited about the baby, he now refers to the baby as "my baby".  Several times a week I hear, "When is my baby going to be here?".

Miss Anything? An occasional glass of wine would be nice, especially with the holidays coming up

Movement: The boy is definitely moving, but every time Matt puts his hand on my stomach he immediately stops

Food cravings: I think I burnt myself out on the breakfast sandwiches

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've really been feeling pretty good

Gender: It's a boy!

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: Only compliant this week is a sore back

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: I've been in a good mood, ready to get the room organized and decorated.

Looking forward to: All the delicious Thanksgiving food!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment