Saturday, November 10, 2012

Baby #2 {20 Weeks}

How far along? 20 weeks

Maternity clothes? Definitely wearing maternity clothes
Stretch marks? Not yet and I'd like to keep it that way.

Sleep: The time change seems to have my internal clock off
Best moment this week: Hearing that everything looked really well at the anatomy scan visit

Miss Anything? Not missing too much of anything this week
Movement: The kicks are there, nothing strong enough for Matt to feel yet
Food cravings: Still breakfast sandwiches

Anything making you queasy or sick: The evenings are slowly getting a little better
Gender: It's a boy!

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: When I get up really fast, I have a sharp pain.  Sometimes I just forget that my body is doing so major stretching.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: I'm in a pretty good mood most days, however, I have my moments.

Looking forward to: Getting ready for the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment