Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good Luck Houston Pom!

On Wednesday night, Connor and I met Big Daddy at Houston High School to watch my nieces preform their pom routines.  Angelina is on the varsity squad and Brittany is on the junior high squad, both teams leave tomorrow for nationals down in Orlando.

The performances didn't start until after 7, so I was already pushing it with Connor being up after bedtime.  However, once the girls stepped out onto the gym floor there was a sparkle in Connor's eye!  He loved watching them do the pom routine, but he especially liked the hip hop routine.  (I think that was his favorite because he knew he music!)

He was concentrating so hard! 

Junior high squad

Brittany 

Varsity squad

Angelina

Their hip hop costumes were so cute!

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. GREAT shots!!! What kind of camera do you have? I might need to upgrade! ;)

    And Happy Birthday, Connor!! He is just precious! (and I love the theme!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a Canon Rebel T1i for Christmas and I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete