Monday, January 17, 2011

Three day weekends are never long enough

It was very nice to have an extra day off, but I feel like three day weekends are almost shorter than the regular weekend.  I think that I just dread going back to work more after a three day weekend! (Martie, don't take that the wrong way...I'm very grateful for my job!) It's been nice to hang out with the family and get a lot of errands done. 
However, today was especially nice because I was able to enjoy an hour massage (compliments of my mom from Christmas).  At this moment I feel as though someone beat the crap out of me, but it was all worth it.  I think the majority of my back pain is from carrying Connor plus my 20 pound purse!

Other than the massage this weekend, I was able to enjoy a sushi/hibachi date with Matt.  I was needing a night out, Matt worked late all last week so I felt like I didn't even talk to him. We are gearing up for the big birthday party this weekend or I should say "I'm gearing up".  I'm trying to run all the lists through my head and making sure that everything is done. Wish me luck and sanity!

1 comment: