Saturday, April 7, 2012

First Buzz Cut

Connor got a haircut this past Thurday so he would be all spiffy for Easter.  Well things went wrong during the haircut and the outcome wasn't very good.  The lady who did his hair wasn't very patient and there is only so long that a 3 year old can sit still.  Needless to say, I knew when we left, a buzz cut was in his immediate future...which is definitely NOT what I wanted!


Matt told me to come outside because Connor was washing the truck

I was expecting to see the both of them scrubing away, but Matt was sitting in a lawn chair eating pistachios while Connor was "washing" (he was actually just spraying the truck with the water hose)...this seriously entertained him for a good 30 minutes!

 
I figured since he was already outside we should just go ahead and get the buzz over with

This was the end result!  There's definitely no more baby or toddler in that face, he's all big boy now...very sad

Of course, Matt loves the haircut.  I have to admit that it has started to grow on me and for Connor's sake he won't be so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment