Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Work has been super busy which means when I get home the computer is the last thing I want to look at, hence the lack of blogging. 

We had a great weekend and we are all looking forward to a nice long weekend.  Friday night Connor and I went out to eat with Gigi and Big Daddy.  On the way home Connor discovered a bag in the back seat, which just happened to be in his reach.

Yes that is a bra around his neck...I'm sure Matt is going to love this picture!

On Sunday, Matt smoked his first boston butt and smoked part of the deck as well (separate post on that later).  While he was cooking, Connor and I enjoyed our new Walmart pool.  I'm sure our neighbors think we are complete rednecks (they all have in ground pools), but Connor had a blast and that's all that matters!

His favorite part is the little slide

No comments:

Post a Comment