Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day {2011}

We have had a busy weekend, but we've enjoyed every minute of it!  Connor has been saying "milkshake" non-stop this past week so finally we gave in and headed to Sonic...


I think the picture says it all

On Saturday, Matt worked so Connor and I made ourselves useful.  I cleaned/organized the garage, while Connor gave Cooper wagon rides.

Saturday night, Caroline and I went to our very first Go Girl Paint Party.

Caroline was very calm and confident

While I was about to have an anxiety attack!  No joke, I have no idea while I was so stressed...I think it's because I don't have an ounce of artistic ability in my body.

Here's the finished product...I had to give myself a pat on the back for a job well done!
 

On Sunday, we went to Gigi's house to give her a Mother's Day present.  While we were there, Connor wanted to try out her "perfect sit up" machine. 



I also planted some flowers on the front porch.

The flowers look really good with my new flag, courtesy of Ashley!

Connor's Art

Matt spotted this cute turtle walking across the backyard
 
Like father like son...
All in all, I had a wonderful Mother's Day and I couldn't be happier!  Not to mention, I absolutely LOVE my Mother's Day gift...


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures; I especially like the one of Connor wearing those cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete