Friday, May 13, 2011

Connor Said What?

For Mother's Day, my mom gave me this cute book called "_(child's name)_ Said What?".  It's a little book that you can write down the funny things your kids say as they grow up. 

This is really coming in handy because Connor is starting to talk a lot.  Some of things he says has Matt and I laughing so hard tears start streaming down our face!

For instance, on the way home from school the other day I heard Connor is the back say "Ohhhh my goodnessss, Gabby broke it!".  I have no idea where he learned that phrase, but apparently Gabby had gotten in trouble at school earlier that day.  Now "Oh my goodness" seems to be his favorite phrase.  I can't wait to fill this book up with all the memories to come!


1 comment:

  1. This book is amazing! I'm going to look on Amazon today. My pre-K class says so many hilarious things we keep a record of them for their parents at the end of the year. I didn't even think to do this for my own son!
    Thanks for participating in the giveaway and for following! Cute name, btw. Your mama also has great taste in names ;)

    ReplyDelete