Friday, October 29, 2010

Perfect Timing

It never fails that when we have a bunch of activities planned, someone ends up getting sick!  Well this time, it was poor Connor.  Yesterday I had a dentist appointment and he had a hearing test.  I went to get him up for the day and noticed he had gotten sick in his bed (sometime during the night).  So I got him up, stripped the sheets/blankets off and we went downstairs.

I gave him some water to drink and sat him on the couch.  While I was in the laundry room, Connor came running in saying "Oh no, Oh no!".  He led me back to the couch where he had gotten sick again.  Bless his heart, he looked so pitiful for the entire day. 



He's still sick today and is resting at home with Aunt Pat.  Unfortunately, he missed his Halloween parade/party at school today.  But we're hoping he'll start feeling better so he can participate in the Race for the Cure with Gigi tomorrow and then the Halloween party at Bobo's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment