Wednesday, October 20, 2010

McDonalds Memories

When I was a little girl, I remember having Happy Meals with my grandparents during their Meals on Wheels route.  That is the first thing I thought about when I saw Connor being a big kid eating his Happy Meal.  Matt was out of town for a couple nights this week, so this was a quick and easy dinner!

They have the fun Halloween buckets as the toy right now

He loves to dip his fries in ketchup

BIG kid, only needed to use one hand!

While we are taking a trip down memory lane...This past weekend we went to Yaya's house to visit everyone during the garage sale.  Connor spotted Garner's Barbie Jeep and had to try it out!  It wasn't charged, but at least he kind of got the idea.  When I was a little girl, I desperately wanted a Barbie car but that didn't happen for me until later in life (thanks dad!).

I see a Man Jeep in Connor's near future
(Hint hint grandparents!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment