Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Your Kid's (or Future Kid's) Names

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

So this week at Kelly's Korner we are sharing how we came up with our kid's or future kid's names.  I always thought that picking out kid names would extremely easy, however it definitely wasn't.  I had forgotten that there would be someone else who had a say in the name picking, which added an extra dynamic to finding the perfect name (that we BOTH agreed on).  

Before we found out what we were having, we had a made a list of names.  (Of course the entire time Matt was praying for a boy)  Anyways, the girl name list consisted of about 20 names which neither one of agreed on any of them.  For the boy list we had a total of 4 names!  Once we found out that I was having a boy, I immediately knew the middle name would be David (after my dad). 

Since we had the middle name and the last name, it became very clear that we would choose Connor for the first name.  I thought this would be a really easy name to spell and there would be no confusion, however I was wrong!  Poor Connor will have to spell his name out for the rest of his life, a lot of people want to spell it Conner.  I couldn't be happier with the name and I can't picture him being anything else!

Connor David




No comments:

Post a Comment