Monday, March 1, 2010

Haircut and Black Eye...All in one day!

We had a good weekend and Connor grew up right in front of my eyes.  Every time I look at Connor, I see him transforming into a little boy.  It makes me sad a little bit, but on the other hand I love to see how his personality is developing more and more.

This is a perfect example of why we have gates.  The cable guy was up and down so much we removed the gate...it didn't take Connor long to come up with a new game!

This weekend Connor had another one of his firsts in life.  Lately Connor's hair has started to resemble a mullet, which is not cute (not even on a baby)! So it was time for his first haircut and he did great.  I have to admit that I really didn't like the place where he got it cut so next time he will just go to Matt's guy.  Putting the place aside, Connor surprisingly sat still and was very cooperative.  Not that he isn't ever like that but it's kind of like a crap shoot on what his demendor is going to be for certain outings. 

I think the key to the good haircut was his paci.  Connor usually only gets his paci at nap time and nighttime but I thought I should pack it just incase of a meltdown.  Well thank goodness I am such a good planner!  By the end of his appointment he had been demulletfied and he looked like a little boy!

As you can see he is absolutely thrilled!


I think he is wondering how much longer he is going to have to sit there.

Later that day Connor was running around (or I should say walking fast) and BAM he tripped and fell right into the TV tray.  At first I thought he hit his mouth/teeth, but I quickly noticed the bruise under his eye.  Bless his heart, it bruised so fast and you could tell it hurt! 

This is not too long after it happened, he bruised really quick.

Notice, no mullet!

These are my favorite pajamas...I just want to squeeze him!
His Granny got him these for Christmas.

By the end of the night he had a bruise and a bump.
The next day we went to Target and I got were stares.
This is just one of the many bruises to come!
(I'm not used to the fearlessness of boys)

No comments:

Post a Comment