Sunday, March 14, 2010

On the move...

That is pretty much how you can sum up my life these days. I feel like I never have a chance to sit down while Connor is awake. Let's take today for example, we met Gigi and Big Daddy at Starbucks to pick lil C up (he had spent the night). Well, I was that mom who had an uncontrolable child screaming and running around. For those of you who don't know me, this makes me feel extremely anxious because I never wanted to be that parent! Needless to say, after 3 laps of chasing Connor around, we left.

I always remember seeing people in the mall or airports with their child on "leashes" and I said to myself I will NEVER be that parent. I guess you should never say never! I can definitely see why they had their children on "leashes" now. Ever since Connor started walking he seems to think that he can do wherever he wants.

I have no pictures because I didn't have time to get my camera out of my purse! I will try to get some new ones up this week.

Have a HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment