Friday, July 24, 2009

"Show Us Your Wedding Dress"

KellysKorner is hosting "Show Us Your Wedding Dress." I am excited about this one because this is my first weekly post to Kelly's Korner! I have to say that if I had to pick another dress all over again, I would pick the same one. I absolutely love the dress and it happened to be the second dress I tried on.

I loved the beading and lace of the dress. I just keep thinking that this looked like a timeless dress and that is what sealed the deal!

This is a close up look at the lace and some of the beading.

This is the back view of the dress and you are able to see the champagne sash that wrapped around. The dress had an empire waist, which was very flattering!


This is the picture I always remember when I think about our wedding day. I absolutely love this picture of us, it definitely shows how happy the two of us were that day!

Thanks for letting me share this very special day with you!

1 comment:

  1. I think your dress is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete