Thursday, July 25, 2013

Walker {4 Months}

 



Weight:14 lbs 14.5 oz

Length:
25 inches

Feeding:
You eat 4 ounces at 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, and 6 pm. Then at bedtime, around 8:30, you eat 6 ounces

Sleep:
You're still doing pretty good in the sleep department and I have no complaints.  However, you don't nap throughout the day as much as you used to.

Diaper Size:
3

Clothing Size:
3-6 months and some are just 6 months

Hair Color:
Your hair is a very light brown almost a dirty blonde

Eye Color:
Still my blue eyed boy

Connor:
Connor is still in your face ALL the time!  He has the ability to make you laugh/smile on demand.  I am starting to see that I am going to have my hands full with you two.  If I tell Connor to me quiet, he'll try to get you to "talk" and then says "it was Walker, not me".

Random Facts:
You're still not rolling over yet, but that's probably my fault because I don't let you lay down long enough to practice.  You've started to sit in the Johnny Jumper and you absolutely love the fact that you can spin yourself around.  Connor seems to think it's funny to spin you around and around, bless your heart...I know one day you'll be paying him back!  The doctor said you looked great at your 4 month check up.  He wasn't as concerned with your head being flat in the back as I was.  We're going to start you on rice cereal in a couple of weeks once the monthly calendar slows down a little.  Right now you seem to be very content with life!

No comments:

Post a Comment