Monday, February 18, 2013

Baby #2 {34 Weeks}

It's been quite a while since I've done one of these baby updates, but time is just flying by!  Especially with the holidays, Connor's birthday, and Matt's birthday...excuses, excuses!



How far along: 34 weeks

Maternity clothes: Absolutely, I'm even starting to run out of those

Stretch Marks: None that I can see

Sleep: I have good and bad nights; if I wake up in the middle of the night it takes hours to get back to sleep

Best Moment of the Week: Doctor said everything looks good at my 34 week check up and that baby is back to measuring on schedule (he was 2 weeks ahead for awhile, maybe he won't be as big as she thought!)

Miss Anything: Being able to get comfortable.  He's definitely dropped and that has helped tremendously, but I still have a hard time getting comfortable

Movement: The boy is nonstop moving

Food Cravings: Nothing really, I've had sinus issues for that last couple of weeks so nothing sounds or tastes good

Anything make you queasy or sick:  The night nauseousness is back, not very happy about that one

Gender:  It's a boy!

Symptoms: Tired, heartburn, braxton hicks contractions, pressure...all the normal 34 week stuff

Belly button: Flat as a board and oh so tender

Mood: I'm tired these days and being sick has not helped, not to mention Connor's been sick too

Looking forward to:  Our couples shower this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better & had fun at the shower this weekend. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete