Monday, January 21, 2013

Connor's 4th Birthday!

Connor's actual birthday fell on a Saturday this year.  I wanted something that was low key and didn't require much work from my pregnant self!  So I decided we would invite a few friends to an early morning party at Chuck E Cheese.


Grayden and Chuck E Cheese


 
Love this picture!

Connor's one request was an Angry Birds cake


 
Connor and Zach

 
Can't belive my baby is 4!

 
The boys...Connor, Zach, and Mason

 
It was funny to see Matt sitting next to a little girl. He almost didn't know how to act with Brinkley!


Toys, toys, and more toys!


 

This is as close as Connor would get to Chucke


 
Connor was physically in the picture, but he was keeping an eye out for Chucke to come around the corner!

 
Yaya and Connor

My dad and Meg were able to come in for Connor's party; here they are trying to setup his new hot wheels game


 
By the end of the day I was pretty exhausted!

 

Grandparent love!

No comments:

Post a Comment