Saturday, October 20, 2012

Baby #2: {17 Weeks}



How far along? 17 weeks


Maternity clothes? I really wish I could live in yoga pants and a t-shirt

Stretch marks? Not yet and I'd like to keep it that way.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night

Best moment this week: Making some progress on organizing the house

Miss Anything? Nothing that I can think of

Movement: The flutters are starting to be felt more frequently

Food cravings: Still nothing, most evenings I would rather just not eat

Anything making you queasy or sick: The evenings are still the worst, I'm usually in bed by 8:15

Gender: Saturday, October 27th is the big day!

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: The foot cramps are still around

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: I'm a planner, so knowing the gender is really going to help me feel less anxious.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender next Saturday!  I have everything planned for a boy, except the middle name.  So if it's a girl, Matt and I will be in COMPLETE shock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment