Monday, July 2, 2012

Cruise, Day 1

At the end of June, we went on a family cruise as our Christmas present from my mom and Roy.  In total we had 11 people (Mom, Roy, me, Matt, Connor, Stephanie, Brent, Angelina, Brittany, Rachel, and Bradley)!  I wouldn't be lying if I said at times it felt like we were trying to heard cats.  All in all, we had a wonderful time!

We left out of New Orleans on Monday afternoon and headed towards Cozumel for our first stop.  Monday afternoon we settled into our state rooms and waited for our luggage to be dropped off. 





Dinner was at 6 every evening and I have to admit that I was skeptical of how the food would taste. To my surprise the food was absolutely delicious and our servers couldn't have been better! Every night there was a different menu. We each chose an appetizer, main course, and dessert!

Bradley, Angelina, Brittany, and Rachel

Stephanie and Brent

Roy and Stephanie

Mom and Roy


Connor got chocolate ice cream every night for dessert

I have to admit Angry Birds on the iPhone was a life saver at dinner

The kid was bouncing off the walls the first night after dinner

Corn hole was a game Connor enjoyed playing in the evenings

It was boys (Brent and Matt) vs. girls (me and Stephanie). If my memory serves me right the girls won!

No comments:

Post a Comment