Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend 2012

Memorial Day weekend did not go as planned.  We had planned for a relaxing weekend and we had no plans, which is unusual for us. I received a call from Connor's school Friday afternoon that he was throwing up and needed to be picked up.  There is nothing worse to me than the stomach bug!


Poor Connor was exhausted and he passed out by 7 that evening on the couch.  Thankfully it ended up being a quick 24 hour bug and no one else got it.

On top of Connor being sick, Cooper had her front dewclaws removed Friday morning.  I'm not sure who was more pitiful, Cooper or Connor.  Cooper was definitely not very happy with me when I picked her up from the vet's office.

All in all we had a great long weekend, going back to work is going to be hard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment