Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Football Practice {Inside}

Apparently throwing the football inside the house wasn't enough excitement for my two boys.  Last night, I heard Connor say "Daddy, kick it!".  I looked straight at Matt and gave him the evil eye assuming he would know that meant "No, don't kick the ball inside".  Well, I was wrong!

Next thing I know, Matt is laying on the floor holding the ball so Connor can run and kick it.  To my surprise he was actually pretty good (I still don't condone kicking balls in the house)!



After Connor had kicked it about 20 times, Matt decided it was his turn to kick the ball. So he showed Connor how to hold it with one finger while I was envisioning something breaking. 



When these two get together, it always means trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment