Friday, September 16, 2011

Cousins

About a month ago, my cousin and his family stopped in on their way to Florida.  We all met for BBQ at my mom's and let the kids plays.  He has a son, Garrett, who is 7 and a daughter, Chloe, who is 2.  Of course the first 15 minutes were spent with Connor literally attached to my leg playing the shy game.  After that he was good to go.  It was a very hot August evening and the kids were drenched with sweat, but that didn't seem to phase them!

Sweet Chloe, she had so much personality

Garrett was trying to wrangle the two young ones!

Why is it that I spend so much money on toys...

and all he wants to do is play in the wind chime!

Garrett was the only one listening when we said "SMILE"

Then I got the look, the "I'm outta here, catch me if you can" look!

No comments:

Post a Comment