Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Yaya!

This past weekend we celebrated Yaya's birthday at Firebirds.  It was a good excuse to get out of the house since the weather had been so icky.  I have to admit, I was that parent who brought the portable DVD player so my toddler could watch Shrek.  It was the only thing that would ensure me 2 glasses of wine and a nice dinner for me AND the entire restaurant! (The volume was completely turned down, the boy knows this movie line by line)

You can also see that I broke out the paci for the night too!


Garner is so sweet with Connor, bless her heart!

Connor loves Bobo

(Note to self: I need an iphone 4 so I'll have a flash like this or just charge my camera so I can use that)

Connor is really into birthdays lately, I think part of it is because we celebrated Matt's birthday for about a month.  Who doesn't love "happy cake" on a regular basis?!  Besides eating "happy cake", Connor's next favorite thing is to sing Happy Birthday.  Bless his heart, by the end of the night he was like a broken record!

Bobo was very prepared!

Connor was stained for 2 days from the "happy cake" icing




Happy Birthday Yaya, we love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment