Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Connor & Dog Food

So I have to admit that I have not adjusted to having a child on the move.  I'm so used to being able to put him in the living room and then go run an errand.  And when I would come back he'd be in the same spot.  Well life for me has drastically changed since he started crawling.  Usually Connor will just stay on the "magic carpet", which is the living room.  However, he has started to get a little bit braver everyday.

Earlier this week, Matt put Connor in the living room and I was cleaning up the kitchen.  All of a sudden, I heard something clanking not too far from where I was.  I turned the corner and to my amazement there was Connor.  Not only had Connor made it into the kitchen from the living room, he found something to eat.  He had positioned himself perfectly in front of the dog bowls.  He was eating dog food with Copper!  I had to fish out the food in his mouth and then pry his hands open to get the rest of the food. Needless to say, we have started to use the pack n play more often!

I should have known there was an early bond with Connor and the dogs!



(Unfortantely I didn't get a picture of Connor in the act of eating dog food because I was too freaked out to get my camera.  I'm sure this won't be the only time, next time I'll grab the camera first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment