Monday, October 19, 2009

9 Months

Today you are 9 months!



Life is changing everyday for you and I know you are so anxious to be into everything!  You still haven't mastered the skill of crawling, but you are so close to figuring it out.  You also love to try to pull up on everything.  So far you have made it onto your knees, but before long you'll be running around like a crazy man. 

You've also started to eat big boys lunches and dinner.  Sometimes your school food is better than mommy's food, but I'll work on that!  The big boy food seems to be staying down a lot better than formula and baby food. I'm so happy to see a huge improvement in your acid reflux.

I can't seem to keep up with your growth spurts, but these days you wear size 4 diapers and 18 month clothes.  You are still a really good sleeper, which is where I think you do all your growing.  On the weekends, you go to bed at 8 and you sleep til 9 the next morning.  Then you play for a couple hours and you're back down for a 2 hour nap. 

We have your 9 month check up on Friday, so I'll have to add all your measurements then.  I'm sure you will pass your weight limit for the carseat, which means time for shopping!!!  Daddy and I love you with all our heart and you are the twinkle in our eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment