Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Blue Eyed Boy. . .

Life lately has seemed so busy, but I'm not sure why. We usually have a least 2 things going on during the week after work. Last week I was busy with a project for Connor's classroom. I definitely now know who will be helping Connor with his homework...me! The project was to make a collage for the open house this week and if you know me its not something I'll just slap together. I have a ton of pictures, but they are ALL on my camera. Needless to say, a very simple project had turned into some kind of masterpiece for me. (I ended up finishing at 10 pm the night before it was due...I guess somethings never change.)

Then this week, Matt had a dentist appointment. He just got his invisaline trays to fix his bottom teeth. It should only take 9 weeks, but we'll see how much he really wears them. Tomorrow night we have an open house at Connor's daycare. Since Matt has only been when we signed him up, it will be good for him to meet Connor's teachers.

This weekend is our 1 year anniversary and I can't believe that a year has already passed. And then next weekend is Caroline's wedding. I feel like it was just yesterday when she was giving me the countdown of 8 months!

All in all, life is great definitely hectic, but great! Connor is a rolling maniac and is so close to pulling himself up. I promise to do a more thorough update this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment