Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Connor's Party- Part 2

After the kids (and adults) ran and bounced around for about an hour and a half, we headed to the party room for cake and ice cream.  Connor's party didn't really have a theme this, but he did request a football on his cake so that's exactly what I did.


This was my first year to go with a cake from Kroger instead of our normal cake lady.  I was happy with how it turned out, not to mention we only looked at it for about 2 minutes before it was sliced.

ALL the presents...it felt like Christmas all over again!

Ava, Makayla, and Lola

Garner and the birhday boy

Brinkley (she's so sweet, you just want to squeeze her) & Garner

He blew all the candles out in one breath

Madison, Leia and Josh

Of course Connor wanted to move so he could sit next to Josh

Josh, Caleb (Josh's brother) & Connor

Josh's parents & Big Daddy & Gigi

Chris, Chris, and Carson with his mom

Nana, Bubba, and Aunt Pat

Connor was SO excited to open all his presents

LeapPad from Grandaddy and Mimi...I'm hoping this toy allows me keep my iPhone in my purse instead of in his hands

Aunt Pat got him an Oklahoma shirt...Grandaddy wants us to move so bad!

Brinkley was so excited

Connor telling Ava thank you

Madison and Connor, Madison is Connor's girlfriend at school




Of course we came straight home and had to take all the presents out of the packaging
Matt and I are very blessed to have wonderful family and friends in our lives.  Connor is definitely a very loved little boy!  The party was a complete success and I'm sure all the kids slept like babies that night!

***Thanks Caroline for all the pictures you took!

No comments:

Post a Comment