Sunday, January 22, 2012

Connor's 3rd Birthday Party

We celebrated Connor's 3rd birthday party at Pump It Up this year!  I thought it would be a lot less stressful to have a party somewhere besides the house, however, that was not the case.  I will say, it was definitely nice not to have to clean up after everyone left.  We had a really good turn out and Connor was able to invite his friends from school and his friends from outside of school.


Josh, Connor's best friend at school



I'm sure these two are a handful in class

I think Connor's favorite was the slide

Leia and her sister

Uncle Ryan and Ms. Sarah

Uncle Chris & Aunt Cici

Yaya & Bobo

Lola, Brandy & Makayla

Garner taking a break from the slide

Yaya, Bobo & Aunt Pat

Brinkley & Ashley

I love watching these two together

His birthday shirt turned out so cute, except I should have gotten short sleeve because he was burning up!


No comments:

Post a Comment