Tuesday, January 24, 2012

3 Year Check Up

Today we had Connor's 3 year check up and as usual he did really well.  I didn't really have any concerns going into this appointment.  I had to chuckle because I remember going to his 18 month check up wondering if he would ever start talking, now you can't get the boy to be quiet!

Connor's doctor was happy with his development and had no concerns.  The only thing we need to work on is getting rid of the last paci, but other than that he looked great!  Connor had to do his first hearing check and eye exam, which both went well.  Also, the doctor was able to get one of his tubes out of his ear since it was right on the edge.  Connor wouldn't let her try to get the other one out, so she said it would fall out on it's own soon enough. 

Weight: 34.7 lbs
Height: 38 inches

I can't believe how big my baby boy is getting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment