Monday, February 14, 2011

I Should Be A Psychic

Remember in the last post I said Matt was whispering thoughts of 4 wheelers to Connor?  Well I was right!

Matt and Connor went to Ryan's house on Sunday and these are the pictures Ryan sent me.  Now I know why Matt said he'd be happy to take Connor off my hands for a little while!

Matt reassured me that they did NOT go fast...they just rode around the front and back

We'll need to go shopping for a helmet to protect Connor's big head full of brains!

Apparently Connor had a really good time and just kept saying "Daddy ride, ride Daddy". The gray hairs are growing more and more everyday!  Matt couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had together and how he needed to get something they could ride on.  The two of them are double trouble and then add Ryan and Chase to mix, I'll definitely need a prescription for anxiety medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment