Sunday, February 6, 2011

Connor's Busy Weekend

This was the first weekend in a long time that we didn't have plans and Matt didn't have to work.  To be honest, we almost didn't know what to do with ALL the free time! As always, Connor found something to occupy his time for most of the weekend.

Friday was my early day at work, so Connor and I just hung out waiting for Matt to get home.  While I was changing clothes Connor came in to tell me he was feeding Cooper.  So I gave him a high five and said thanks. Little did I know what I was about to see!

There was food everywhere...On the floor, in the food and water bowl!

I'm not sure if he was helping her eat it, but I'm just going to tell myself no he didn't

Ashley got Connor one of those magnetic coloring boards for his birthday, which has turned out to be one of the best things in our house. Somehow the crayons aren't staying on the paper anymore. So if you can't give him your undivided attention while he's coloring, he has to use the magnet board. It's a win win for everyone! He's other obsession this weekend was chap stick.


I think the reason he liked it so much was because he could put the cap on and off and then put it in his pocket

Who says chap stick is just for your lips!

Saturday morning we just laid around and relaxed, however, Connor decided that the house needed to be cleaned.  So he whipped out his yellow gloves and grabbed a brush and started cleaning!



Saturday afternoon we went out for a late lunch and swung by Uncle Chase's shop to see what he was up to.  It wasn't long before Connor started helping out!

Holding the impact gun for Chase

Fixing the tire

Practicing using the mower

Hopefully Chase will still have the lawn business when Connor is old enough to work...I know someone who will be needing a job!

Today Connor and I went to Kroger and then headed home to make most of the dinners for the week.  I think all of Connor's hard work earlier in the weekend wore him out! For the most part of today he just laid around on the couch.  We did make a quick stop at Uncle Ryan's to see what him and Matt were up to. All in all Matt and I had a relaxing weekend, Connor on the other hand will need another good night's rest!

Tomorrow Connor has a check up at the ENT to see if his ear infection has cleared and we'll be able to see if the tube is still in his right ear.  I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment