Monday, August 9, 2010

Some days its just not worth the fight...

and today was one of those days!  I stayed home with Connor today because he was still running a low grade fever from Sunday.  I think he just has one of those awful summer bugs, hopefully it will pass quickly.  We had a good day together, but it was just one of those days where he was a little more whinny (which was understandable). 

So when he decided that sitting on the coffee table was more comfortable than the couch, I didn't fight it.

This was 1 of about 20 times he decided to sit on the table.

And when he decided that he needed to wear the yellow cleaning glove, I said okay to that too!

I really have no idea what his obession is with gloves and shoes.

I bet that when winter comes, I won't be able to keep a glove on his hand to save my life!

I hope that he wakes up feeling much better in the morning, nothing is more pitiful than a sick child. (And I hope my other child/husband doesn't get it, they are equally as pitiful when they're sick!)


No comments:

Post a Comment