Monday, August 17, 2009

7 Months

I can't believe that Connor is 7 months old today. We definitely have had our share of laughs, cries, and more laughs. You never truly know what it's like to be a parent until you are walking in those shoes. Each day I wake up and hope that I can do something to enrich Connor's life a little more than I did the day before.

Connor, here are some highlights about your life now:

- You weigh close to 17 1/2 pounds
- You wear size 3 diapers and your clothes range in size from 6-12 months (depending on the brand)
- You still sleep through the night (which you will never know how thankful I am for that)
- You drink about 26 ounces of formula a day and eat 3 meals and a bedtime snack
- We are still holding off on bananas until a later date, but right now you will eat just about anything
- This month we have started to introduce meat and so far you love chicken!
- You still have no teeth, but I know they're in there
- You've become a professional roller
- You are completely in love with your Johnny Jumper, the teachers at daycare call it your "Happy Place"
- You've started to wave at people when you first see them and when we walk away
- And I swear that you say "HI", but I might be reading a little bit into that

I'm anxious to see how you change in the next month, but at the same time I wish you could just stay this way forever. My favorite part of the day is watching the excitement on your face when daddy comes home from work. (It's what someone else's face would look like if they won the lottery.) Words cannot express how much EVERYONE loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment