Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Walker's Baptism

This past Sunday we all got together and celebrated Walker's baptism at Hope.  We met everyone for breakfast at Perkins before the service (Gigi, Big Daddy, Grandaddy, Uncle Chris and Cici).  After breakfast we headed to Hope to take a few pictures before the service started.  I was so happy with how they turned out!






Walker had fallen asleep during the worship session of the service, which was right before the baptism.  I thought for sure he'd be out the entire time, but he woke up right before he had to go to the front.  We were towards the end of the line and all I could think about was trying to keep Walker from spitting up all over his outfit!  I took the bib off right before we went up and just crossed my fingers that we would make it all of 10 minutes without any incidents.  Walker had to be the happiest baby ever to be baptized!  Once I get the video, I'll try to post it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment