Sunday, August 4, 2013

St. Petersburg Work Trip

The time had finally come for Ashley and I to go to St. Pete for a week long work trip.  Most of the department went back in April, so we were the last to visit.  I think Matt was dreading the trip more than I was because all the responsibility of the kids was going to fall on him.  Not only did I pack for myself, but I also laid out the kids clothes for the entire week and made day by day instructions for Matt so there would be no confusion.  I really tried to make it as painless as possible!

 
We ate at the "world famous" Hurricane Restaurant one night

 
The sunsets were so pretty

 
FaceTime with Connor

 
FaceTime with Walker didn't go as well, he started crying once he heard my voice

 
We look really hard at work, don't we?!

 
By the end of the week we were both ready to go home.  I couldn't imagine having to travel for work on a regular basis, I was so ready to get home and hug the boys.  (And I'm happy to report that Matt did just fine, I had no doubts)

No comments:

Post a Comment