Saturday, September 29, 2012

Baby #2: {14 Weeks}



How far along? 14 weeks

Maternity clothes? I have to admit that I did some shopping last week for new clothes and I look forward to wearing some new outfits.  I'm sure it'll give me a little pep in my step!

Stretch marks? Not yet and I'd like to keep it that way.

Sleep: Still sleeping really well

Best moment this week: We celebrated our 4 year anniversary

Miss Anything? Not missing too much this week

Movement: Still little flutters, but nothing distinct.

Food cravings: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Gender: Time will tell!

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: I'm starting to get my energy back and I look forward to completely little organizational projects around the house.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Very content with life right now.  I'm enjoying the one on one time with Connor, because I know he won't be the only child for long.

Looking forward to: No big plans this week, in fact, this coming weekend will be our one and only free weekend of October.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE free weekends! They are the BEST!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea for pics! love your blog :)

    new follower - joanna-dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete