Saturday, September 15, 2012

Baby #2: {12 Weeks}



How far along? 12 weeks, but I feel further along since I'm so much bigger earlier this go around.

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants are much more comfortable, still wearing regular tops.

Stretch marks? Not yet and I'd like to keep it that way.

Sleep: Waking up about once to use the restroom.

Best moment this week: Finally letting everyone in on our little secret!

Miss Anything? My energy!  The house is in desperate need of a deep clean, but keeping up with a 3 year old is about all the energy I have these days.

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: No real cravings so far.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Time will tell!

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: Still pretty tired and I seem to be queasy in the evenings.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: If you asked Matt and Connor, they'd probably say cranky!  My fuse is a lot shorter right now because I'm so tired and nothing is worse to me than feeling queasy.

Looking forward to: The cooler weather we are finally getting to enjoy!

So I didn't do the whole weekly bump pictures when I was pregnant with Connor and it's one of my biggest regrets.  I'm hoping somewhere deep down inside me I find an ounce of creativity because this first chalkboard took me about 45 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment