Saturday, September 22, 2012

Baby #2: {13 weeks}

 

How far along? 13 weeks

Maternity clothes? Finally broke out my bin of maternity clothes and decided to wash some of them since the weather has been a little cooler lately.

Stretch marks? Not yet and I'd like to keep it that way.

Sleep: No complaints

Best moment this week: Getting an unexpected looked at baby and hearing that everything was fine.

Miss Anything? Being able to just go, go, go.  I really have to remind myself to take it easy and that I'm pregnant.

Movement: Little flutters, but nothing distinct.

Food cravings: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Gender: Time will tell!

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: Had some complications early last week, which had me leaving work early and speeding to the doctor's office.  Everything with baby checked out fine, but I was put on "relaxed" bed rest for Wednesday.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Starting to feel a little more like my normal self.

Looking forward to: A calm week with not much to do and trying to relax so I don't end up on permanent bed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment