Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Little Behind

I"m a little behind on updating the blog, but I hope to get back in the swing of things.  Last week was my first week back to work since the surgery.  Everything went well, excep I was just a little tired by the end of the day.  On Tuesday I had my follow up with my doctor, she said that everything went well and that I seem to be healing great!

Since I'm behind on blogging, I'll have to go backwards to catch up.  Last weekend we stayed pretty busy.  Friday night, Matt and I went to eat at Houston's to celebrate our 3 year anniversary (while Connor stayed with Gigi and Big Daddy).  Saturday morning Matt had to work, so Connor and I ran errands.  I'm still not able to lift Connor, which means I'm very dependent on his mood!

Saturday evening we met Mimi, Grandaddy, Ms. Pat, and Mr. Jeff at the park.  Connor had an absolute blast!  After the park we all headed to Cracker Barrel for dinner.
Connor enjoyed showing Grandaddy everything

Look at the crazy hair!

As I took this picture, all I could think of was a broken arm or leg.
On Sunday, we had our class at church and then we attempted the movies.  The Lion King recently came back to the big screen and I thought it would be a great idea to take Connor.  First off, I had no idea that a matinee movie for three people costs $21.50!!!  (Apparently I haven't been to the movies in a long time)  The movie started and we were only 5 minutes in before Connor had to go potty.  Then he had to go potty again and again.  Finally on the fourth time I decided we were leaving!  So we were only 45 minutes into the movie when we headed out, not to mention someone needed a nap.

The food shown was not included in the $21.50...

No comments:

Post a Comment