Monday, October 11, 2010

Pictures and a Party!

We had a wonderful weekend, especially since we had a special visitor! My dad was in town from Denver and it was great to see him.  Connor had so much fun playing all kinds of games with him.

He came into town Friday evening and we also had some other visitors, Mimi and Grandaddy.  Needless to say, it was a full house and Connor wasn't shy about putting on a show for everyone!  My dad got Connor some of the cutest pjs.


On Saturday, we finally picked out Connor's Halloween costume.  We also went to a special little girl's 1st birthday party.  Brinkley was so cute and loved ALL of the attention.  Not to mention, she got some fabulous presents (Connor kept eyeing everything). 

Here's a little preview of the costume

How cute is she on her new pony???
This is the only picture I could get since Connor was glued to my hip!


On Sunday, we attempted to take family pictures out at the Collierville Square.  "Attempted" is the key word of that last sentenced.  How was I supposed to know that when I scheduled this back in July that it would be 90 degrees in October!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we got some good ones. 

Then today, my dad and I took Connor to the zoo.  It was the first time that I have really enjoyed myself there.  We went early so it wasn't crowded at all and it hadn't gotten too hot.  My poor dad is probably exhausted tonight from carrying Connor through most of the park!

All in all, we have been doing well and staying busy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment