Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We have had a very busy weekend and I can't believe that it's almost Monday already!  Saturday started out bright and early in Germantown for the annual Race for the Cure.  This was our first year to participate and there was definitely an extra meaning behind it for us.  I was amazed at how many people were there!



I was very impressed with the boys showing their support!

Connor loves his Yaya!
Did I mention how cold it was? But Connor looked so cute in his sock monkey hat!

Germantown Dental Group

Yaya, Kristy and Bobo

Connor loved all the balloons that were floating away

After the race, we headed home so Connor could take a couple of naps.  He was starting to feel better, so we thought we would head out to Bobo's house for the Halloween Party.  The Halloween Party was so much fun and Connor had a great time trick or treating. 

His cute monogrammed pumpkin worked really well, thanks Ashley!

This was the group Connor went trick or treating with.
Garner and her friend were vampire princesses, then we had Adi and Tucker Memphis cheerleader and Memphis tiger (they were sister and brother, so cute), Connor the monkey, and then Hunter the dino.

My cute monkey!

Can you tell by the expression on my face, how heavy Connor is to carry around?

Connor really wanted Reid to wear his monkey hat.

Connor did so well trick or treating and seemed to really enjoy himself!
Brandi once again took some very cute pictures, I wish I could take her everywhere with me!
*** Don't judge me because my almost 2 year old has a paci with his Halloween costume, paci=sanity this weekend!

Then today, Connor woke up and was back to square one in regards to how he was feeling.  So Connor and I hung out inside all day while Matt did the leaves in the backyard.  I cannot believe how MANY leaves we have!!! 

Matt will be taking Connor to the doctor in the morning and then he's off to Yaya's for the day.  Hopefully we'll get some good news from the doctor that this is just a virus going around and he'll feel better in no time. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment