Thursday, June 3, 2010

Love For Momma Dove

Connor has a new friend outside his bedroom window.  There is a momma dove who built her nest on Connor's windowsill!  She has two eggs that she's been keeping very warm day and night.  I swear she never leaves the nest, the poor thing is probably starving. 

Momma Dove
Sorry the picture isn't very good, but I didn't want to get too close

Anyways, the dove has become part of our morning and bedtime routine.  As soon as Connor gets up he has to say hi to the dove and he has to say bye bye at night.  He's learned to be really quiet and still so he doesn't scare her off.  I'm not sure how long until the little birdies hatch, but I'm anxious to see how Connor does.  Now that he has super sonic hearing (from his tube surgery) I'm afraid the non-stop chirping is going to keep him awake.  Until then, we'll just enjoy Momma Dove!

Connor saying good night

Just being cute

No comments:

Post a Comment