Monday, June 28, 2010

All about Connor!

I haven't posted any pictures of Connor lately, so I decided to dedicate an entire post to just him!!!

He's becoming more independent everyday and my baby days with him are slipping away quickly.  He wants to walk/run everywhere and he is really starting to test our boundaries about how far he can go.  When it comes to eating, he can do it himself.  If I try to feed it to him, he just turns his head. 


Trying to use the fork

Since he couldn't get any on the fork, he tried eating the mac n cheese straight from the bowl.

Eating straight from the bowl didn't work either, so he just dumped it out on the table.


So proud of himself!
(all iPhone pictures)

I thought he would be saying more words by now, but instead he has started to do some sign language.  My big thing with him is to be polite, which takes a lot of patience with a toddler.  Every time he wants something, I say "please" and in return he nods his head and puts his hands on his chest.  Sometimes I just ask "What do we say?" and he does the sign. 


He has also started to shake hands with people (I have no idea where that came from) and he's trying to count to 3.  However, his version of 1, 2, 3 is "Do, Do, DAH!" and then he claps for himself.  Matt and I have found ourselves laughing so hard we are practically crying because of the stuff he comes up with.  We don't even remember life before him!

Atlanta Wedding

Passed out as soon as we got in the car after the wedding (it was an outside wedding where the heat sucked all the energy out of you!)


Have a good week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment