Monday, May 10, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday...Dream Houses






This week it is all about dream houses on Top 2 Tuesday!  I have to say I'm somewhat of a city girl, with the hopes of liking the country one day.  I was a navy brat growing up, so we moved every 2 years.  The one thing that I want for my children is a place they can call home and a place that feels like home even after they leave the nest.

I like the luxury of being close to civilization (i.e. Target, grocery store, mall, etc.), however I also enjoy the idea of the country.  The country would allow the boys to have their fun and go on all kinds of adventures!  It would also be a place where we would feel like we had some breathing room without our neighbor looking in our window.  Needless to say, my dream house would be a place with land that wasn't TOO far from the city.


I absolutely love this house because of the wrap around porch!

This is the end part of the kitchen...I think the fireplace adds such a comfy feeling.  A great place for the family to gather during meal times!

And since we are dreaming...I love this bathroom!

Everyone has their own dream house and this is definitely mine...I'm sure Matt's dream doesn't match!  Ha! 

***all pictures via google images***


5 comments:

  1. New follower over from Top Two Tuesday. I love your blog its so fun and cute. And I dont think my honey's dream house would match mine either

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that!!!!! Im with you on the out in the country but still close to Target and a mall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! I love that wrap around porch!! That to me just screams family time! Your blog is too cute!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Bathroom!! I would take a wrap around porch too!!! As long as it had a porch swing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the country-ish house near the city idea!

    ReplyDelete