Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today we had a wonderful day as a family.  We met Gigi, Big Daddy, and Granny for brunch this morning.  We had a good time visiting and we each took turns trying to entertain wild man during breakfast.  I swear, eating out gets harder and harder!





Matt and Connor were very sweet and got me a Pandora bracelet for Mother's Day.  I'm so excited to start adding charms to it!  Right now I just have two clips that will keep the charms from sliding (when I get them).  Matt is also excited about the bracelet because now he doesn't have to think about future gifts, he can just a charm. 

via pandora

When you're a little girl playing house, everything about life just seems to be so easy.  However, motherhood is definitely anything but easy.  Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE being a mom, but it is definitely the hardest and most rewarding thing in my life.  When I was looking for a card for my mom, this is what I found (it couldn't have been more perfect)!
  

The front
The inside

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms!
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Connor is just precious. Enjoy your Pandora!! I love love love mine!! :)

    Ok, your last few posts.. adorable tops!! Where did you get them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment on the tops!!! The yellow shirt that I wore on Mother's Day is from Walmart for only $5!!! (I have it in two colors) And the black shirt from the bachelorette party was from Marshall's, it was something I had to dig for.

    Hope you had a great Mother's Day as well :)

    ReplyDelete