Thursday, March 4, 2010

What are you eating?....NO!

Now I know that boys like to eat bugs, but I was not prepared for it this soon!  I saw Connor sitting on the floor and all of a sudden he shoved something in his mouth.  I said, "Connor, what are you eating?" and he just looked at me and kept chewing.  I knew I hadn't given him a snack and there were no goldfish lying around because the dogs are such good vaccuum cleaners.  So I rushed over and fished around in his mouth.  To my amazement out comes a ladybug...yes that's right, my son was eating a ladybug.  Of course I was completely grossed out and starting yelling for Matt to throw it away. 

Connor also discovered something else tonight, the dog crates!  I really think that this form of daycare would be much cheaper...I'm just kidding of course.  But it was a new game to Connor and he just couldn't get enough of it.  Then Cooper started to play along and he would lock her in the cage.  He'd let her out and then he would get in.  Needless to say it has been a very eventful night and I am exhausted.


Don't worry, it's not locked!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment