Friday, March 5, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Typical Day

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

A typical day for me is very consistent throughout the work week.  Matt and I have rotate getting up with Connor in the mornings.  I get up about 6 and then go upstairs and wake up Connor (I could not rely on him as an alarm clock).  Connor has his milk sippy cup and watches Nick Jr. in his play pen while I get ready. 

I hop in the shower and get ready (I'm usually always rushing around).  Connor is the last to get ready for the day.  Then it's off to school for him about 7:20 and then I race to work trying to get there by 8.  The work day is not very exciting/eventful so I will not bore you with those details. 

I get off about 4:30 and I head straight to pick up Connor.  We usually get home about 5:30 and then it's time for me to start cooking dinner.  I try to cook things that are simple and quick because Connor is usually starving.  Matt entertains Connor while I cook and we usually get to eat about 6ish.  After dinner, it's either bath time (every other night) or play time.  We start getting Connor ready for bed about 6:45 and he goes to bed no later than 7:15. 

After Connor goes to bed, I catch up on my shows and get everything ready for the next morning.  I try to go to bed by 10 otherwise I am very grumpy the next morning.  That's a typical day for me!

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog from Kelly's Korner. LOVE it! Connor is precious!! What a cute family you have.

    ReplyDelete