Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Whole New Ball Game

Just when I thought I was getting the hang of parenting, something changes!  It's been a week full of changes for us as a family.  Connor has discovered that not only can he crawl backwards, but he can also go forward.  We were going to go visit Granddaddy Wednesday night before he had surgery, so Connor had to come up with something new to impress him.  So I guess crawling is what came to his mind!  He has a new found sense of freedom and the dogs really don't know what to think of it.  I remember the day Matt said "I can't wait until he starts crawling!", well that day is here and I think he wishes he could take that comment back.  We are in the process of baby proofing and it is not an easy job!  Not to mention, I feel like the only thing I say these days is "Connor, no!".  He definitely doesn't like to be scolded...






If crawling wasn't enough to accomplish in a week, Connor has sprouted 2 teeth!!!  I was amazed how he used to gum all his food, now I have no idea what I am in for since he has teeth.  That kid can put away more food than you could ever imagine.  I may have to get a second job just to feed Connor and Matt!





As for the rest of the family, we didn't have accomplishments as spectacular as Connor.  However, we did manage to organize the garage so I can park in it!  Which might not be big to some, but it is huge to me.  Matt tackled the first round of leaves for the season and I definitely do not envy him! All in all, we had a good weekend and we always look forward to what our week will bring us.





Someone definitely had a rough day!

No comments:

Post a Comment