Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Movin' On Up

This past weekend Connor and I went shopping for a new car seat.  He has out grown the infant carrier and it was time to start the search.  So we went all over town and ended up finding "the one" at Costco.  I'm so used to seeing him in the infant carrier that he came home from the hospital in, it's a little sad to see him in the new one. 





Connor hasn't completely adjusted to the time change, so the evenings have been a little challenging.  Today when we got home from work he sat in the kitchen while I did the dishes.  He kind of got himself in a tight spot! (He's under the open dishwasher)


He's really good crawling backwards, going forward is a little harder... Then we had dinner and play time.  Connor really doesn't like it when Matt plays with Baylor.  Everytime they get going, Connor just starts shouting.


And as soon as they stop, Connor is fine!


The next issue on hand is Connor's love for food.  He just can't seem to get enough of it and in the last couple of weeks he has just started to plump up!  Please look below at his jeans...

I had to unsnap his pants after dinner because he just looked so uncomfortable.  And as soon as I unsnapped them, he had a huge smile on his face!

Here are some more random pictures that I haven't posted...

 






This was one of the cutest things I've ever seen him do...I went to get him up one morning and he decided that he was going to use his crib bumpers as a pillow.  He was setting up on his knees and fell over asleep!  He's just so cute, I could just kiss him to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment