Saturday, October 13, 2012

Baby #2: {16 Weeks}

Skipped over week 15 because Matt worked all weekend (I was in bed when he went in and in bed when he came home) and Connor isn't the best photographer, but there wasn't anything out of the norm during last week.

(This is my comfy, just ate look)


 How far along? 16 weeks

Maternity clothes? The bump is starting to show quite a bit, so there's not many regular clothes I'm wearing these days.  Not too mention, I'd rather be comfortable than stuffed like a sausage!

Stretch marks? Not yet and I'd like to keep it that way.

Sleep: Still sleeping really well, but the crazy dreams are starting

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat, 160, at the doctor checkup.  Everything with me and baby is good, I just have to watch lifting anything heavy.

Miss Anything? Not missing too much this week

Movement: Still little flutters.

Food cravings: None, in fact nothing usually sounds good

Anything making you queasy or sick: I feel pretty sick in the evenings, it may just be my body saying it's time to lay down

Gender: Not yet, 2 weeks and counting!

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: Crazy dreams and foot cramps/spasms

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Content, but I have to admit that my fuse is pretty short these days.  It really doesn't take much to set me off.

Looking forward to: Not having anything to do after work this week, last week I was pretty busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment